Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving Me Up

Faithful followers are going to have a lot to occupy their free time in the next few days. I have to finish my report on Stralsund, as well as detail my week-long trip to Prague and Budapest with the one and only Kyle "Killa B." Gorman. I also want to write something about my emotional state and how the looming end of my time in Germany is affecting it for personal, cathartic reasons. But right now I'm catching up on things I missed from the Internet in that time (thanks, Google Reader!) and one of them was a blog post from Mike Doughty which, in addition to his breakdown of what he's looking for in a life partner (which I found sort of cathartic and reassuring itself), contained a video for a song by Arthur Russell called "This Is How We Walk on the Moon", a sentence which I was sure I had made up, but am no so glad I didn't as you will see if you watch this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home